- 6 eggs
- 1/8 cup milk (whole milk, non-fat milk or your choice)
- 1/2 cup thinly fresh chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onions(you can add more or reduce)
- 1/2 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (you can add more or reduce)
- Chicken flavor bouillon
- habanero pepper or cayenne pepper (optional)
Prepare your oven and grease the muffin pans ahead. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
You can use oil or spray cooking oil to grease the pan.
Break the eggs in a bowl, pour the milk in this bowl and whisk together, along with the pepper if you're using.
Add onion, sliced tomatoes, and spinach, and stir all together.
Pour the mixture into the muffin pan, try as much as possible the mixture pour in the pan is evenly distributed.
Bake in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. The cooking time may vary due to the oven you're using.
Let the eggs rest for few minutes before popping them out of the pan.